Tuesday, Oct. 10 | 12:00 p.m. MT
Attend this month’s webinar to learn best practices to implement and pitfalls to avoid during this year’s open enrollment period.
Gain insights into:
- The mandatory and optional health plan notices
- The accepted forms of enrollment communication for in-office and remote employees
- The irrevocable nature of Section 125 elections
Be able to answer these questions:
- What are an employer’s fiduciary responsibilities?
- What actions does the employer need to take for non-active employees?
- What are the penalties of non-compliance with open enrollment requirements?
John Schembari leads the Kutak Rock national employee benefits and executive compensation group. He works with private, public, and governmental employers on qualified and nonqualified retirement plans, employee stock ownership plans, insured and self-funded health plans, executive and incentive compensation programs, and other equity-based compensation arrangements. John is a nationally-recognized speaker on employee benefits, executive compensation, tax, and privacy matters.
This webinar has been submitted to HRCI and SHRM to qualify for 1 recertification credit hour.