MASTERING MEDICARE – EMPLOYER RULES AND REGULATIONS
Tuesday, Feb. 13 | 12:00 p.m. MT
Attend this month’s webinar to learn how Medicare relates to group health plans of all sizes.
Gain insights into:
- The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) online disclosure and creditable coverage notices
- The impact of enrollment in Medicare on HSA contributions
- Administration and coordination between COBRA and Medicare
Be able to answer these questions:
- Can CMS affect the way my group health plan pays claims?
- Can an employer provide incentives to Medicare beneficiaries to waive or terminate primary group health plan coverage?
- What fines and penalties are associated with non-compliance with CMS regulations?
John Schembari leads the Kutak Rock national employee benefits and executive compensation group. He works with private, public, and governmental employers on qualified and nonqualified retirement plans, employee stock ownership plans, insured and self-funded health plans, executive and incentive compensation programs, and other equity-based compensation arrangements. John is a nationally-recognized speaker on employee benefits, executive compensation, tax, and privacy matters.
This webinar has been submitted to HRCI and SHRM to qualify for 1 recertification credit hour.