Tuesday, Nov. 12 | 12:00 p.m. MT
Attend this month’s webinar to gain an understanding of the rules and regulations that govern self-insured health plans.
Gain insights into:
- The plan exemption from state insurance laws
- The Affordable Care Act and Consolidated Appropriations Act reforms that apply and how they differ from fully insured plan requirements
- Required plan documents, annual notices, and non-discrimination tests
Be able to answer these questions:
- Which fees and taxes will a plan sponsor be responsible for paying?
- How can HIPAA protect subscribers’ health data?
- Which government filings must be submitted?
John Schembari leads the Kutak Rock national employee benefits and executive compensation group. He works with private, public, and governmental employers on qualified and nonqualified retirement plans, employee stock ownership plans, insured and self-funded health plans, executive and incentive compensation programs, and other equity-based compensation arrangements. John is a nationally-recognized speaker on employee benefits, executive compensation, tax, and privacy matters.
This webinar has been submitted to HRCI and SHRM to qualify for 1 recertification credit hour.