Tuesday, Jan. 9 | 12:00 p.m. MT
Attend this month’s webinar to gain an understanding of the rules and regulations that govern self-insured health plans.
Gain insights into:
- The factors that determine if a group is an ALE
- The regulatory responsibilities of an ALE
- Counting, tracking, and reporting requirements
Be able to answer these questions:
- How are consultants and seasonal, temporary, and part-time employees treated?
- What are the risks for an ALE that chooses not to offer coverage?
- What are the penalties for non-compliant employers?
John Schembari leads the Kutak Rock national employee benefits and executive compensation group. He works with private, public, and governmental employers on qualified and nonqualified retirement plans, employee stock ownership plans, insured and self-funded health plans, executive and incentive compensation programs, and other equity-based compensation arrangements. John is a nationally-recognized speaker on employee benefits, executive compensation, tax, and privacy matters.
This webinar has been submitted to HRCI and SHRM to qualify for 1 recertification credit hour.